Monday, May 29, 2017

Epic Fail - Bonita Y. McCoy



Psalm 117: 1-2 (The Voice Bible)
Praise the Eternal, all nations. Raise your voices, all people. For his unfailing love is great, and it is intended for us, and His faithfulness to His promises knows no end. Praise the Eternal.


Unfailing love - I don't know about you, but there are days when my love fails, terribly, usually with some tears.

I know I don't like to think about it, but there are days when I do not suffer long with people. I know surprising right? Mom's are supposed to be squishy and patient, but a lot of days, I run out of love before I run out of day.

However, I have found on the days I've spent time with the Lord in His unfailing love - the love that died for me - I have more of His love to give.

My love is limited, but His goes on and on. 

So, I walk in His unfailing love for me and ask Him to let His unfailing love for others flow from me like streams of living water, helping me be squishy and patient and yes, loving.


Challenge: Spend time in God's unfailing love today, and let it soak deep, deep into your soul. Then, sprinkle some on others along the way.


Finding God's beautiful pieces of grace,
bym

bonitaymccoy.com