Monday, September 5, 2016

Roads



Roads

"Place your trust in the Eternal; rely on Him completely; never depend upon your own ideas or inventions. Give Him the credit for everything you accomplish, and He will smooth out and straighten the road that lies ahead." The Voice Bible, Proverbs 3:5-6.

It's September.  Everyone is rushing off in different directions.
The under ten crowd headed back to school with new backpacks and crayons.  The teenagers are busy with sports, after school activities, and part-time jobs. Everyone is heading out - in a new direction, on a new road. It's what happens in September.


I'm on a new road too.  I call it the "What should I be doing now?" road.

I've hit that season of life where the road is taking a bend, and the Lord is leading me into new and different, a place along my path where I have never been. Yet, the strange thing is all that has come before this moment is helping to direct me into the next step.  






The Father promises throughout His Word to lead, guide, and direct us. And He always keeps His promises. He knows I am a wordy girl. He made me that way, so I know He is going to use my love of writing, photos, and all things English in whatever He calls me to do. My part is to seek Him and obey by taking the next step.

Life in the Father's kingdom is an adventure. You never know where the bend in the road will lead. You don't have to because He does. So, if you are like me and are in the place of "What next, Lord?", breathe. He knows the way, and what's around each bend that awaits you.

Oh, and if you hear someone behind you huffing and puffing, its me trying to remember to breathe

Blessings friend,
bym